Courses and Talks
Shoden – Level 1
The first level in Jikiden Reiki is called Shoden. There are 3 sections in the Shoden level and students receive one Reiju (attunement) in each section. This is equivalent to all of Reiki I and some Reiki II in western Reiki. You will learn both theory and practical along with the history of Reiki.
The course is very informative and practical, whilst remaining enjoyable.
So what will you learn...
- The history of Reiki in Japan and the course it took to come to you.
- Some amazing stories from 65 years of practical experience
- The five principles designed to change your life. How to chant them in Japanese.
- The body’s natural cleansing process
- The first symbol and its use
- The concept of Byosen and how to detect toxins in the body
- First aid techniques
- Ketsueki kokan ho – a massage technique used at the end of most treatments
- Hatsurei Ho – a method to enhance the sensitivity of the hands.
If this wasn’t enough, you will also be presented with a Japanese certificate identical to the ones presented by Dr. Hayashi in Japan over 100 years ago.
Course Dates Coming up in 2010
London - 2010
February 13, 14th- Shoden course
Held in the lovely training rooms of Violet Hill Studios in St. Johns Wood http://www.violethillstudios.com/contactusfs.htm
The seminar will run:
10am - 6/7pm - Sat and Sun
You will also receive a beautiful hand written japanese certificate on completion of the seminar.
Please contact me for course joining details on 07803085236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org